Shine a spotlight on what you do best
If you provide some kind of creative or business service to others, then a nifty set of Case Studies can be a brilliant way of showcasing what you’re really good at. You can put your best work in the spotlight, but in a way that isn’t salesy.
- Demonstrate your service with real-life examples
- Show your approach in action
- Highlight the results you have achieved
- Creative valuable extra content to share on your website and social media
- Drop in real customer feedback to prove you’re not talking twaddle about what you can do for people!
Why case studies rock as a marketing tool
Case studies don’t talk about what you could help someone achieve. They talk about how you’ve already improved the lives or businesses of other lovely people through your creativity and wondrousness.
This feels much more tangible than a simple description of your services, and people like that. It provides them with evidence of your ability and style, which helps them to feel all warm and fuzzy about choosing to buy from you. Huzzah!
Case Study Bundle
Choose this case study copywriting bundle and you’ll get this bunch of content goodness for your biz.
- A briefing session (by phone/Skype) to agree what you want the case studies to show
- 3 x 500 word case studies, written from scratch and sent to you in Word doc format
- Customer testimonials collected first-hand and included (where possible)
- 1 round of changes based on your feedback